eMop treats every damage case with professionalism and meticulous attention.
In case of receiving a complaint about damaged item/area in the client’s property done during the cleaning, eMop does the following actions:
- We collect evidence from the client about the damaged item(s).
- We will inform you officially about the situation by email.
- We place a hold on £250 on your eMop account until the dispute is resolved.
- If the dispute is upheld, then we will agree a compensation amount with the client.
- We will refund the client and subtract the compensation amount from the £250 held from your account. Any remaining funds will be transferred back to your eMop account. If the compensation claim is more than £250, then all of the £250 held from your account will be insurance excess, and the insurance company will pay the remainder.