Remember that many clients have cameras installed at home, and therefore can watch you as you clean their property, even when they are not at the premises.
If eMop receive a complaint from a client that items have gone missing during cleaning, they the following procedure will take place:
- We will collect evidence from the client about the missing items;
- We will inform you officially about the situation by email;
- We check your balance and put on hold any payments up to £250 until the dispute is resolved (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions);
- If the complaint is upheld, then we will agree with the client the amount of compensation;
- We deactivate you from the eMop Platform and make the final payout expect the amount up to £250 which will cover the cost of missed item.
- If the complaint is not upheld they we will release the £250 back to your eMop account.